Computer Information and Cookies
Club La Costa (Club La Costa, we, us or our) explains the following:
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for analytical purposes and to help us develop and improve our websites. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns; it does not identify any individual.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site and therefore not get the best experience from the Site. You can find out how to do this by visiting http://www.aboutcookies.org/ This site has a guide on how to change the settings for most of the major internet browsers.
- http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ has a good guide to online behavioural advertising and online privacy.
- We might also use web tools to collect information about your browsing activities while on our Site. In this respect the information that is provided is similar to the information supplied by cookies, and we use it for the same purposes.
Google Analytics and Google Website Optimizer
To prevent Google Analytics from monitoring your website visit behaviour and tracking data about audience demographics and interests, please download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Google Marketing Services
- carry our research and statistical analysis to help improve the Website content, products and services and to help us better undersand our visitor and customer requirements and interests;
- target our Marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partneres more effectively by provisding interests-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests.